Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week 3 - Flickr Part 3 - Create a badge

I created my badge on powered by Yahoo, which I found very helpful. Everything that I have done on Flickr has been simple with easy to follow steps.
Step 1, Flickr asks; "What sort of badge would you like to use?" I selected a flash badge because I like the movement of flash images.
Step 2. Choose Photos you'd like to display. I selected all my public photos.
Step 3. Choose colors for your badge. I selected my colors and Flickr showed me a preview.
Step 4. Get the code to copy and paste into your website. I added the HTML/Javascript Page Element to my blog and added the code and publish the post.

I used to edit my pictures and rotate my alligator. Simple right. I LOVE IT!!!! My badge is just another version of flickr Mashup. Now I see my pictures moving all over my badge, Even my upside down alligator. Sweet!! Yeah, he's tough enough.

No comments: