Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 3 - Photos & Images


I successfully uploaded my five images to flickr.com, but Flickr took a lot longer than I thought to process the images. The site provides various tools to upload your images. There is a web-based upload form http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/(which is the way I selected to upload my images). You can also upload by email to dregs22having@photos.flickr.com and add subject lines to give your photo a title, or add descriptions and tags.

Flickr also offer a software called Flickr Uploadr which allows you to publish photos into Flickr from your computer. The Uploadr has to be installed on your computer and then pictures can be dragged and dropped into the Uploadr.

I found the process of setting up a flickr account fairly simple because I already had a yahoo account and except for the time it took for the processing of the photos, the process was pretty painless.

No comments: