Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 2 - Setup Blog & Register

I actually jumped ahead and created my blog in week one so I could enter all the information for week one and two.

I started at and created a blog by following the 3 easy steps that are listed on the page. The 3 steps are 1) Create an account 2) Name your blog 3) Choose a template. After creating my account, and naming my blog, I had to remember how to get back into my blog so I could continue with my postings. Write down the URL of your blog.

Choosing a template was the most fun. I must have changed my template at least ten times. Some shook it to the right, some shook it to the left, I was doing the hokey pokey and turning it all around, because thats what's its all about. The template I am using now is just right.

Posting information to the blog was also very simple. Once the settings were configured, I checked out all the links that were available so I could see where they lead. I enjoyed being nosy, its fun. I adjusted my settings to the colors and fonts that I like to use and which I thought would be pleasing to my audience. Light background, dark text.

Now that my blog is created I can continue to complete my tasks by registering my blog.

I am registered! See you in my next learning experience.

No comments: