Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 1 - Learning Style

I like to research whatever topic I am learning until I get it. I learn by doing, researching, and generally being obsessive especially if I am really interested in the subject, so I began "My Learning 2.0 Experience" by listening to the lifelong learners podcast, and absorbing their knowledge. This is exciting. I feel like I am back in college, but now I am actually enjoying myself without the stress.

I can see that my first issue with this program is time-management. It is going to take discipline to find the time to do my exercises every week, but I know that if I can't get to it on week one, I can catch up on week two, so I am not going to beat myself up if I fall behind. Dont worry...be happy.

I will be updating my blog as I go through all the exercises and everyone can share my excitement and maybe join in.

Welcome!

No comments: